Re: debugger freezes X + perl-Glib spec-file dependencies

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 12:31, Giuliano Cioffi wrote:
There are lots of posts on the subject, see for reference:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-libs-devel/2001-December/msg00020.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/1999-November/msg00288.html

  You could debug from a VT, a second machine, or Xnest.

Thanks for the info/pointers.  I figured this was well trodden
ground, but it looks like my list searches weren't up to the task.
If it had happened with more of the widgets I had used I would
have figured it was a "feature" rather than a "bug".

Maybe this is worth a FAQ entry?  I don't think it's unreasonable
to be able to screw things up in the debugger if you don't know
what you're doing, but I haven't seen any mention of this in the
Gtk2-perl or Gtk documentation that I've read.

-- Kevin Moore