Re: debugger freezes X + perl-Glib spec-file dependencies

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 11:37 AM, Kevin Moore wrote:

I figured this was well trodden ground, but it looks like my list searches weren't up to the task.

the search feature on lists.gnome.org is infamously broken. use google with a site directive.

If it had happened with more of the widgets I had used I would have figured it was a "feature" rather than a "bug".

Maybe this is worth a FAQ entry?

i think it's really more a X or gui issue, but an entry wouldn't hurt.

--
I bring the rock, and provided it is fiscally responsible, I will bring the funk as well. And that's fo-shizzle.
        -- Saturday Night Live