Re: new easy GNOME2 CVS build script

21-02-2002:
- 0.0.8 - crap! before release of 0.0.7 i added some quick feature and
	  it fscked the whole script. please excuse this and accept the
	  update here.

please excuse this. grab from my homepage if you run 0.0.7 then just
replace and restart the 0.0.8 no need to do anything else.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de