Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 07:44, David A. Bartmess wrote:
>  But I think
> I've heard enough people complaining about the lack of many items that
> were in Gnome 1.4 that the developers should have paid some attention,
> or at least given more than "it will be in 2.2"...

List the "many items"
I've been feeling that it's one or two features that come up over and
over again.

> And just for the record, a code freeze doesn't mean you have to release
> the product. It means you're stopping all new development in order to
> fix bugs and prepare for a release.

No, thats a feature freeze. A code freeze is where all coding stops, and
only major bugs get fixed.

iain
--
"The greatest evils in the world will not be carried out by men with guns,
 but by men in suits sitting behind desks" - C. S. Lewis