Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 06:56, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I've seen nothing in Gnome 2.0 that looks like it's complete.
>
> Sorry, GNOME 2 might be different from what you were expecting, or not
> include your favourite 'features' or 'options' that 1.x did, but does not
> rule out the fact that it's our cleanest and most stable release ever.

the problem is i hear sentences like these from david a couple of times
now. to say i hear them all the time. somehow the gnome developers
missed the point of users real needs or the users missed the point of
what gnome should be.

... i did type more here but before sending it i cut the parts out ...

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de