Re: For the 70% that hates the GNOME-direction (was Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!)

mån 2003-04-07 klockan 22.01 skrev Vadim Plessky:

> What a nice flame!
> Without KDE being in place (and developed to the level it's now), I could have
> no choice but to work in MS Windows.
>
> Thanks to KDE team, Ihave anything I need for home usage - browser, mail
> client, games, themes, etc. :-)
> KOffice is also developing rapidly, so I hope Linux/*BSD would have
> business-oriented solution pretty soon.
>
> I wish GNOME can develop to the level of current KDE (in terms of features or
> usability)
> Competition is necessary, even in open-source world.
> Without GNOME catching up on KDE, what would motivate KDE developers to
> develop KDE further?.. :-)

What is the point of this mail?

What a wonderful world it would be if people actually thought before
clicking the Send button, would make everyones life soo much easier...

// Micke
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/