Re: hitler's flag

mån 2003-12-08 klockan 11.19 skrev Damon Chaplin:

> We established that the Taiwan flag was a problem. But that was about
> it. Has RedHat had major problems with any other flags?
>
> It still seems silly to me to remove all flags because of a problem with
> 1 or 2.

Because of reasons that was discussed in the previous (long) thread. A
flag means something bad in one country and in another country those
people will be upset the flag is not included but most others are.

Let's just drop this discussion now, if someone want to ship flags
outside of GNOME that's fine.

Regards,
  Micke
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com