Re: Major feature that is missing in gnome

How about make it behave like it does in windows, and I presume in KDE
also, and have it be a button like the launchers, that shows the desktop
the first time you you click it, and restores the windows the second
time you click it? I'm guessing the behavior is also incomplete in the
current version and doesn't handle changing window states between on/off
toggles, though I could be wrong. The icon is also spaced weird inside
the button and is closer to the bottom, but that could just be the png
having more empty space at the top and not being centered.

-- dobey