Re: nautilus-media question

Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:

> I just changed the thumbnailer configuration to be stored in GConf. I
> expect thumbnailers to ship with schema files so that is will be quite
> easy to enable/disable them.

I'm using the last garnome release, so my system still reads from
thumbnailrc and I've still never been able to get gst-thumbnail to
thumbnail my MPEGs, gst-thumbnail doesn't even produce a .png if run
manually, nor any errors - I've just never had enough time to file a
bug!

Is there something specific we should be looking at that would lead to
a good bug report?

Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------