Re: Gnome SuperUser

> Oh, the other thing is that at some stage, we need an authorisation/keychain
> daemon - any design should take that into account. Perhaps it needs to
> happen first.

For those who are interested, I worked on a simple daemon which can
cache login/password information for uris. This is on the 'daemon'
branch of gnome-vfs. Next I'm planning to try to use it in a few
gnome-vfs modules to find what is missing in the current api, and to
extract the authentication dialog from nautilus/eel

Christophe