Moving .desktop.in --> .desktop.in.in ?

	Hi! We have noticed that lot of bug buddy reports are reporting
an incorrect version. This is something normal, because normal users
don't know they are running metacity 2.7.66 or whatever.

	So I've added support for reading version from .desktop file in
bug buddy. For make this working, the next change is required in _all_
modules:

	move *.desktop.in to .desktop.in.in
	add *.desktop.in to configure.in script AC_OUTPUT
	add X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Version= VERSION@ to .desktop.in.in

	then, intltool will add translations to desktop.in file as
usual, but containing the package version. The same applies to bonobo
.server files

	I know that this is a _big_ change but also a low impact change.

	What do you think about this? Any other way to do without the
.in.in thing? Is it okey for you te rename?  I can do the commit for all
jhbuild modules if okey.

	Thanks!

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas