Re: Regarding Nautilus scripts

> I wouldn't call compiling software user friendly, or covered in help
> files.
> Joe User installs packages using their package management software. Joe
> User does not download a source tarball, ensure the required libraries
> are installed, then build and install software.

Agreed. But you will also have to face reality and not what the user/distro
should be doing. We like it or not, most unix software today comes in source
form, not packages. Yes, the  theoretical good thing is packages, but this
is not what happens in large today. Therefore, my opinion on "keep it
simple, at all levels [developer|user]", still stands.

Regards,
Eugenia