Re: Gnome-ppp x Mandrake

On 15 Jun 2003 11:18:00 +0100
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com> wrote:

> We removed gnome-network package from Mandrake Linux 9.1 because it was
> really old programs (GNOME 1.0 stuff) and gnome-ppp wasn't working
> properly.. You should use either drakconnect or kppp.

Thank's for all replys ;-)

Sorry for having done questions off-topic here, but now the comunnity
here of Brazil already knows what it happened and is grateful
therefore :-)

http://www.forumgdh.net/viewtopic.php?t=76392

Thank's for all again, and a nice day and a nice work...

And congratulatios for making the best and more wonderfoul desktop of world
:-)

Brazilian Regards,

Tiago Cruz
Org. King de Contab. S/C Ltda.