Re: Improving gweather

It would be really nice if it were modular and could pull weather data
from different sites such as Yahoo!, MSN, etc... depending on where your
"portal" is set up. It would be really nice to have a standard API for
doing this across the desktop so different applications can use the same
services to display different information such as weather, news, comics,
sports scores, etc...

-- dobey