Re: Question about html widget

On Jo, 2003-03-20 at 16:16, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> So it all comes down to what is going to happen:
>
> c) Gecko gets splitted out of Mozilla (fully) and adopted in GNOME as a
>    part of GNOME desktop. I'll switch to that for both projects (and I
>    think that eventually Evolution should too).
I believe this is the best solution. Gecko will always be better than
gtkhtml/khtml. It is better now and it doesn't make sense to invest the
scarce gnome developers' time in improving gtkhtml.

I'll look on mozilla and try to see what involves making Gecko an
independent library.
--
SoluĊ£ii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions
www.galuna.ro