Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

On 16Sep2003 10:12PM (+0100), Andrew Sobala wrote:

> I can't find such a key with my nautilus. And it is extremely
> non-obvious: context menus are standard in the platform. A modified
> click is not. And we could have a modified click to open in a new window
> for the navigation window if we were really into this :)

People on the Mac know this modified click better than the equally
non-obvious ways to get a context menu. Also, many web browser users
seem familiar with the click modifiers for open in new window/tab, and
download.

I do actually think modified click to open in a new window for
navigation is reasonable (after all, web browsers have it), and that
would bring the total to 7 each.

Regards,
Maciej