Re: Why gnome-system-tools aren't included yet [Was: Re: new modulesconsensus]

On Mar 17 août 2004 3:13, Havoc Pennington a écrit :
> On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 20:33, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
>>
>> Well, and why can't the current g-s-t network tool/backends be the base
>> for this?
>
> It doesn't do the same thing - the way the network config stuff in
> NetworkManager works is that the system asks the current user session
> for the info. So your wireless essid and encryption key for example are
> in ~/.gconf

I'm wondering how this will work with two users sharing the same
computer (supposing we have the fast-user switching applet, e.g.)?
Will a user lose his connection when his session is not "active"?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.