Re: Why gnome-system-tools aren't included yet [Was: Re: new modulesconsensus]

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 16:51, Murray Cumming wrote:

> Excellent. So, I don't see any objections (even from Havoc) to having
> users/groups and date/time in GNOME 2.8, if you change the defaults so
> that only those ones are built. Mark, do you agree? Let's give Carlos the
> go-ahead.

	As I already said, its not me that's making a decision - whoever has
good reasoned opinions here should make those opinions heard. What
worries me is that there are so few people voicing reasoned opinions
here even though its an issue that has been hotly debated in the past.

	The only assumption you can draw from that is there's a general
agreement now that adding g-s-t to the Desktop release is a good idea.
So, unless anyone starts screaming very soon, then we should go with
that.

Cheers,
Mark.