Re: Dropping sloppy focus support - how soon?

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 08:39 -0600, Tim Peoples wrote:
> Hell.... I don't just want "focus-follows-mouse"... I want:
>
>     FOCUS-FOLLOWS-EYES
>
> ...so all I have to do is *look* at a window and it gets focus.
>

> Can we add that support soon?  Please?  :-)

Actually it is already possible. Use focus-follows-mouse in some form
and get one of these: http://kinesis-ergo.com/naturalpt.htm

But I am not sure you really would want that. It makes it impossible to
type something in one window while looking at something in the other
(summarising a document, describing a picture).

Cheers,
Jens