Re: Proposed: gnome-keyring-manager

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>   GNOME Keyring Manager is an application that manages user password
>   keyrings (for gnome-keyring, included in GNOME 2.6).

I'm a bit worried that g-k-m is very difficult to understand. I'm sure we
can do better than this -> perhaps it needs another iteration of design work
before it hits the Desktop release? Functionally, it's great, but I'd love
to see the usability team tackle the use cases and come up with a rejigged
design proposal.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "Science helps a lot, but people built perfectly good brick walls long
               before they knew why cement works." - Alan Cox