Re: Important desktop-wide change (MIME)

Then somelike like Havoc's suggestion might be worthwhile then.  We
could have some sort of syntax to allow one .desktop file to inherit
mime information from some set of .desktop files.  A dummy
gstreamer .desktop file could ben present for gstreamer-using apps to
inherit from.