Re: [Fwd: Re: Themes]

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 14:54 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > I like the description that Maciej suggested. "Simple, smooth, yet
> > > aesthetically pleasing theme".
> >
> > This is good, so maybe we could call the theme SimplySmooth? Or is that
> > too cumbersome for a potentially default theme?
>
> This might get confusing with the current default theme, "Simple". Let's
> come up with another name, completely different. How about... "Glider"? ;-)

I give +1 vote for renaming it to Glider ;)

Moving Indu[sb]trial and 'Glider' into gnome-themes would be great, even
though only one of them can be the default. I think a lot of themes
should also be moved to gnome-themes-extras.

At risk of getting flamed, I would like to see: Simple, 'Glider', Indu
[sb]trial, Mist, Traditional and Smokey Blue in gnome-themes. Also, is
there a case for moving High Contrast (Inverse) and Large Print to a
gnome-themes-a11y? If not, obviously they should stay in gnome-themes
too.

--d

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA