Re: ORBit-like /tmp functions

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Jamie McCracken wrote:

> We can nuke gconfd when we get round to incorporating an embedded
> relational DB in Gnome (would seem a waste not to if medusa/storage is

What about apps not using the gnome libs, but only gtk+ and gconf?

> using one). I'll even volunteer to write a dbus wrapper for the
> forthcoming Vulcan embeddable database when its ready (should be
> available by years end) so we will have a fast, robust and industrial
> strength solution.
>
> jamie.

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."