Re: example of nice usability feature

<quote who="Mikael Hallendal">

> > This post is more appropriate for usability list than desktop-devel.
> > Please post there with usability suggestions in future (or even better,
> > bugzilla).
>
> I wonder how productive this kind of mails are. I think the best way to
> guide people to the right place without scaring people away from the
> mailing lists are to move the discussion to the right list when answering.

Yeah, that's definitely worthwhile; I'll do that in future too. But we do
need to ensure that everyone knows where to go for certain things, and keep
our lists on-topic. I don't think my mail was particularly scary, and it
gave the poster a place to go.

If we don't manage our lists, they will turn to mush.

- Jeff

                          No pants is good pants.