Re: example of nice usability feature

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 15:00, Ali Akcaagac wrote:

> Yes of course this may be the case. But in the past we were discussing a
> lot of stuff here even OT and nobody bothered. He just wrote one email
> and not 20 not to mention that he didn't carbo compied it to other 5
> GNOME lists as other people tend to do. So we should take it easy.

So, you're saying that since we used to have offtopic discussions on
this list we are now forced to not try to clean it up (as discussed
previously on this list)?

Thats a lot of bullshit, you just don't like jeff and want to discredit
him in public any way you can so that you can post about shit like this
on slashdot. Please stop this. You've stated your view about gnome
development many many times, and we're all aware of it. Its getting very
old.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an otherworldly soccer-playing cyborg with a mysterious suitcase
handcuffed to his arm. She's a beautiful foul-mouthed socialite with the power
to bend men's minds. They fight crime!