Re: [gst-devel] Re: GStreamer not following GNOME release process

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 11:52, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 11:47, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > So, how can we sort this out for maximum benefit of everyone involved? :-)
>
> gstreamer doesn't have a maintainer at the moment,

Before everyone gets their panties more in a knot than they already are,
this statement needs amending.  It should read "GStreamer doesn't have
one and only one maintainer."  Since quite a while now, GStreamer is
maintained by a group of people sharing responsibilities, for the simple
reason that with the two original maintainers on hiatus, there is no
"natural" leader at the moment.

Just so people stop thinking "nobody maintains GStreamer ?!?" :)

Thomas

I'm emotionally raped by Jesus