jhbuilding was: Proposed Module Request, Request

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:44:01 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:

> The jhbuild module sets have always contained build info for more
> packages than the just the Gnome desktop and developer platform, and
> this hasn't been a problem.

Well, most of the required dependcies ...

> If you want to build the Gnome desktop and nothing else, you just use
> ["meta-gnome-desktop"] as the list of modules you want to build.  In
> fact, this is the default for the sample configuration files (and the
> default if you don't set modules in the configuration file).

Has anyone had any success completing a jhbuild of gnome 2.10? I've spent
a week on and off attempting to do so; are there any special tricks? Is
there a secret list where people are flinging patches to fix build issues,
etc.?

Thanks,
Anand

--