Re: GNOME 2.10 module proposal: libnotify and notification-daemon

<quote who="Christian Hammond">

> > Mmm, but Ray's plans for session management foo are just plans.
>
> Yes, but D-BUS has activation support.

I don't think Ray's session management plans have that much to do with D-BUS
activation support (which we're all pretty clear on).

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.