Re: Revisiting the Gnome Bindings

Hey,

> 1) Easy to program in and has naturally clear syntax and simple
> structure. (that rules out C++)

Why prove Havoc right so quickly ? The discussion on "what language
should go in" has been hashed out numerous times already, don't give
Havoc the satisfaction of predicting our behaviour of degenerating the
discussion into a language discussion.

I am asking a very concrete, specific thing - here's a module I'm
maintainer of and which I feel would benefit from being written in
something more flexible than C, and I want to use python for it.

What would happen to the modules involved ?

Thomas

God how I hate myself for
still wanting her