Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

> > a) Why do we have two packages for themes again? Why can't these all be
> >    gnome-themes?
>
> Because gtk-engines is not used exclusively by GNOME.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me... Are you
serious? Why move things around at all, in that case? Industrial is not used
by everything that uses GTK+...

> > b) Versioning gtk-engines with GNOME, as it's no longer maintained by the
> >    GTK+ folks.
>
> See above.

Regardless of the fact that you've now reduced the only version number that
matters (upstream source tarball version) of these theme engines?

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

  "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am: Stuck in the
     middle with you." - Steeler's Wheel, Stuck in the Middle With You