Re: Default Theme Progress

<quote who="Chipzz">

> I agree with Jeff here. When I read that story on osnews, my reaction was
> "What the fuck? Since when does _redhat_ decide which theme is going to be
> the default theme for gnome? They can decide the default gnome theme for
> redhat all they want, but they can't do that for gnome proper" I'm pretty
> sure other people felt that way too.

Note that it wasn't Red Hat, it was Seth and Diana, who're doing the work
that no one has thus far committed to doing. That means we thank them, not
flame them.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.