Re: Default Theme Progress

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Chipzz">
>
> > I agree with Jeff here. When I read that story on osnews, my reaction was
> > "What the fuck? Since when does _redhat_ decide which theme is going to be
> > the default theme for gnome? They can decide the default gnome theme for
> > redhat all they want, but they can't do that for gnome proper" I'm pretty
> > sure other people felt that way too.
>
> Note that it wasn't Red Hat, it was Seth and Diana, who're doing the work
> that no one has thus far committed to doing. That means we thank them, not
> flame them.

I was rather flaming Eugenia for misrepresenting the facts, not Seth or
Diana. ;)

> - Jeff

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."