Re: Default Theme Progress

> > Well, sorry Jeff, but this email pretty much says that that's the intention
> > and the action towards its realization:
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-February/msg00458.html
>
> I agree with Jeff here. When I read that story on osnews, my reaction
> was "What the fuck? Since when does _redhat_ decide which theme is going
> to be the default theme for gnome? They can decide the default gnome
> theme for redhat all they want, but they can't do that for gnome proper"
> I'm pretty sure other people felt that way too.
>
> I concur with Jeff that you have grossly misrepresented the facts.

This is not germane to the discussion, since Jeff does not need a "me
too". Please see:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-February/msg00348.html
. I know you have strong feelings you want to express, but please find
another venue. In this case, I would suggest posting a comment to the
OSNews article you object to. If you need to reply, please do so
off-list so we don't flood more hackers with mail.

Thanks,

-Seth