Re: Tomboy in Desktop

Hi,

Here's a status update on recent Tomboy happenings...

I've applied a patch originally from Novell to use Tango icons and removed the possibly legally entangled Tintin icon. I've also just committed the patch from Sanford for the initial Sticky Note importer plugin. And I've merged a bunch of the changes from a working branch to HEAD to support the switch to Gtk# 2.

I believe this removes all of the concerns (actually related to Tomboy) blocking addition to the desktop, but perhaps I'm forgetting something.

-Alex, missing Tintin