Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 05:09:59PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 12:02 -0300, Johan Dahlin wrote:
> > Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > Could you please turn this off now? I can't commit to either libsigc++
> > > (I emailed you about that already) or gconfmm. For instance:

I think I missed that email.. can't seem to find it.

> > > murrayc murrayc-desktop:~/svn/gnome220/gconfmm$ more MAINTAINERS
> > > Murray Cumming
> > > E-mail: murrayc murrayc com
> > > Userid: murrayc
> >
> > It's in the wrong directory, it must be in the /trunk directory of your
> > repository.
> >
> > I guess the administrator scripts are not compatible with the directory
> > layout of gnomemm.
>
> Yes, gnomemm has no top-level trunk/ directory, and I don't want to add
> one because that would cause confusion.

Ok.. seems you have a very weird SVN repos structure. Not even /trunk
exists..
ehr, I'd rather make seperate SVN Repos out of them.

I can perhaps make an exception for gnomemm, but that will mean the
repos will not be listed on Mango (meaning, you will not be listed as a
maintainer in LDAP, nor can accounts be requested for gnomemm).
As this block dev I'll add the exception asap.

--
Regards,
Olav