Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

Hi Matthias,

I am replying to your post because I think it is masterfully written
and agree with it.

That said, the opinions expressed here are my own, I urge people to
not confuse my own arguments with Matthias's, and consider
these separately.