Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 06:23, Tristan Van Berkom via desktop-devel-list
<desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
Proposing that we replace references to master/slave relationships with
other terminology and proposing that we eliminate the usage of both
words entirely are two entirely different proposals, this is a proposal
of the latter which appears to be masquerading as the former.

This nails my thinking completely. I've already removed all references
to master/slave in my other projects (fwupd and LVFS), but renaming
the master branch which has no connection with any kind of slave is
just a completely different proposal.

Richard.