Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

Am Mi., 1. Mai 2019 um 13:09 Uhr schrieb Michael Gratton <mike vee net>:

In the end, as the experience Python has had clearly shows, we will
gain much, much more by being inclusive than we lose by entertaining a
small minority who would rather we aren't.

You imply that some of us desire GNOME not to be inclusive.  I don't
think anybody in this thread thinks like that, and this shows very
well how disconnected your thoughts are from reality.  What you wrote
there is a blanket accusation against those disagreeing with your
change.  I don't think that's acceptable.

Also what does Python have to do with this?  What specific gains came
from renaming their branch?  https://github.com/python/cpython .  It
looks to me like they did not rename the branch.  This sort of stuff
has been pointed out to you in several places yet you keep
perpetuating it.

I/we/whoever are not against making changes to be inclusive or
respectful, but you are now the one being disrespectful.

Best regards
Ask

//Mike

--