gataxx commit question

I just noticed that on Apr 15th gataxx was removed (by unammx) from the
the Makefile.am with the comment "Until Gataxx is bug free, it is not
shipped"

I was wondering what bugs the poster was refering to, I have not recieved
any bug reports, nor have I discovered any when playing.  gataxx compiles
and runs fine straight out of cvs for me.  If there are problems I would
love to fix them, but if there arent any problems or objections I'm
gonna add it back in.

thanks
-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
gandalf@pobox.com       gandalf@darkcorner.net

why bother learning when ignorance is instantaneous. -Hobbes