Re: theme designer

A theme designer seemed to be an obvious new project for GTK+ long before KDE started theirs.  I'm a little surprised that it wasn't done sooner.

But I'm not so sure I would make it a capplet in the GNOME Control Center.  How about something GTK+ users can run without GNOME--a stand-alone application, or how about a GIMP plug-in?

Jeff