Re: Bugs in CVS gnome

* Halfline (halfline@hawaii.rr.com) wrote:

> From: Tom Gilbert <gilbertt@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk>
>
> >I _need_ the panel space, so I don't want to do without
> > it until the next version!
>
> Why not use a drawer?  Then you get full sized icons and extra
> panel space.
>
> --
> Halfline

All the applets I use, are monitors, which I like to keep in view, I
already use two corner panels so I can zip them out of the way
individually. I love my current setup, and those HUGE icons just don't
fit in...

However, I do like the "small" panel option from cvs.

Check out my screenshot page on www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk to see
my setup.

I do like the quick_launch applet, and enjoy hacking, so I'm setting
it up to know about the different panel sizes from cvs, and to allow
dragging _from_ it to the desktop (if you use gmc, I don't myself)
and suchlike. Its only for personal consumption at the moment, so I
figure that's ok.

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |