Re: yes, no & cancel message box

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > [...] With a big note saying "Don't
> > use yes/no/cancel", and using more useful labels with a specific situation
> > in the example itself.
>
> I did add this to the documentation now.

be careful ...

every, but *every* windows app (notepad, wordpad, netscape, word, excel,
paint, etc, etc) uses yes/no/cancel dialogs.

I'm not saying is good or bad, all I'm saying is that is a very, very
well know "feature" for users.

take for example the Exit menu, every user expect it within the File
menu. Now, what is the relation betwen File and Exit ?

Hope you get it.

cheers,
--
  |    Sergio A. Kessler  http://sak.org.ar
-O_O-  You can have it Soon, Cheap, and Working; choose *two*.