Re: Bug#650: gnome-libs HTML docu (warning!)

> I'm sorry, something went wrong.  The docs (SGML and JPG files) are not
> in gnome-libs/devel-docs/gnome-dev-info.  Someone has removed them;
> maybe it was me ;-(((

Have you tried to do a fresh cvs update?

The files do exist on CVS, so probably just one of the files in your
CVSROOT/* got out of sync (specially with me performing last-minute
surgery on the cvs to preserve history on the files you moved).

best wishes,
Miguel.