Re: Milestones document

I think its a bit 'difficult' to write documentation - There is no
DOCUMENTED way of writing API documentation - Although there is
documentation for writing whitepapers.

Also - I think people who want to contribute (well, me at least) - get
discouraged because I have to learn DocBook (all I know is that I
installed these RPMS for documentation). Also, I heard that people author
DocBook stuff using emacs in PSGML mode. A) I use vi B) What the hell is
PSGML mode? C) see my reference for documentation on writing API
documentation (i.e. what are the procedures one should take?)