RE: Libglade changes

Currently, libglade only reads the x/y attributes for toplevel windows and
children of GtkFixed widgets.  I don't know if the background image has
anything to do with it.  If you used an unnamed style to set the
background image (that is, a style local to the widget), then libglade-0.2
would not recognise it.  With the new SAX based parser, I added support
for this feature in glade files.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au