Re: grabbing keystrokes from gnome-terminal

What is the contents in the app structure?  Is it the ZvtTerm widget or
some other container? (it is probably a container, since there is a
scrollbar at the side).  If it isn't the ZvtTerm widget, then that would
be your problem.

When an event is generated, GTK sends it to the widget which has focus.
It will call a signal handler (maybe button_press_event or something), and
if it returns TRUE, the event is considered to be handled.  If not, the
event is passed on to the parent and so on.  If the ZvtTerm is handling
the events, the parent widgets will never see them.

So the best solution is to connect the signal handlers directly to the
ZvtTerm widget.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au