The improved gmenu is ready!

I am ready to merge in the gmenu_internal_overhaul branch
of gnome-core/gmenu.

The changes include:

- Fixes many bugs.
- Adds drag and drop of menuitems to the panel, desktop, gnome-terminal,
  etc. (middle mouse button)
- Adds a right click menu.
- Sets a default icon and sets the focus to the name field on new items.
- Only allows editing of fields that logically apply to an item.
- Allows the '/' character in menu names.

The only thing not covered in the branch is that the POTFILES.in would need
updating as well, since a few files have been added and removed. Is this just
a matter of adding/removing the necessary files to/from POTFILES.in ?

I hope that the result would be a more stable and slightly improved menu
editor.

I ask for the ok on this, and (embarrassingly) how to merge into HEAD?

-John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235