Fwd: hey, wassup rMoYa

Hi all!

I've received this message directly sent to my private email address and
I don't
know who the this hp from RedHat is. I ask this question in the list
because the
address is from
redhat. Of course, I haven't asked for any address to this guy, and even
less one
about SEX to somebody in RedHat (I have better ways of looking for sex
than asking
to RedHat).

As I suppose, this guy who sent this message does not work for RedHat
(maybe he used
the already exisitng address), so this is the other purpose of sending
the message
to the
list, to warn you.

And what scared me about this mail (I just remove this kind of messages
when I
receive them with no further interest) is that it was sent to my private
mail and
even it talks
about this in the message (see above the line 'ps: why r u using
chez.com now? it
doens't make sence, anyway *bye*...', ---- my private address is
rmoya@chez.com).
Maybe somebody
is using my address for something else.

So if it was a mistake, sorry for the post.