Re: Styleguide?

>  	Is there a Gnome styleguide?  I didn't see one on
>  developer.gnome.org.

It is in development.

>  	I'm trying to figure out if one of my menu items should be "Page
>  Setup" or "Print Setup".  I'm trying to clone a Win32 app which has a
>  "Page Setup" entry in its File menu.
>
>  	MS Windows (and I think Mac) use "Page Setup".  Glade has a
>  'standard' menuitem of "Print Setup".  I'd prefer to use "Page Setup", it
>  seems to make more sense to me.

"Page Setup" is fine.

>  	All questions about the Gnome printing subsystem aside, do we have
>  a style guide?  I.e., should the "Help" menu be right-aligned or flushed
>  left?  Should "Preferences" reside under "Edit"?

"Help" should not be right-aligned, but should always be the last
toplevel menu item.  For the answer to the second question, read
gnome-libs/devel-docs/suggestions.txt.

JÖrg is working on the SGML version of the GNOME UI Guidelines, so
this information should be distilled there at some point.

  Federico