Re: Information Applet Thingy

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 06:48:10PM -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong.  A normal applet must ALWAYS be on the panel, or be
> completely removed, no?  And if you start an applet, it jsut puts it on the
I don't know what you mean by this exactly, but irssi launches a
status applet when it starts up, and removes it again when it is
closed.
> first available place, on the first panel, even if the panel is full.  I run
> two panels, and the default panel to place applets is full.
> The applets aren't even visible.  I have to manually plave applets on

I agree that it would be convenient to be able to control where an
applet should be placed, yes.

Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers  <martijn@earthling.net>

'Don't worry if it sounds odd. Believe me, you are talking to
someone who has seen a lot of stuff that is odd. And I don't
mean biscuits.' --- Arthur Dent